GRADE C VANILLA BEANS (Unclassified) for Commercial Use or the Frugal Gourmet / Extractor!
Madagascar/Tahitian (mix) Vanilla Beans - By Weight - Grade C
This product is a mix of Madagascar & Tahitian Grade C Vanilla Beans (Generally the mix ratio will be 80/20 Madagascar & Tahitian)
Madagascar & Tahitian Vanilla Beans are aromatic and excellent for making high quality vanilla extract. These vanilla beans are offered at an exceptional value and can be used for making vanilla extract or in house ground vanilla bean powder.
Unclassified Vanilla Beans are not intended to be used as Gourmet Vanilla Beans...these beans were rejected from Grade A or Grade B due to length, redness, blemishes or splits and users will find that the vanilla pods are more difficult to work with due to many being a smaller than average size of the vanilla bean and lower moisture content. If using for making extract, we recommend using 10-20% more than you normally would if using Grade B Vanilla Beans.
* Length (various, 3"-10" but most 4"-8")
* Moisture Content Minimum 10-16% (avg)
* Approximately 30-70 beans per 1/4 LB (avg) The # varies quite a bit as the size/length can vary quite a bit
* Madagascar & Tahitian beans are fragrant & aromatic and excellent for making extract
* Non GMO, Organic, grown free of pesticides and artificial fertilizers
* Sourced from Indonesia & PNG.
* Grade C Unclassified Vanilla Beans, meaning these beans are semi-soft, semi-pliable and filled with millions of tiny vanilla seeds.
* Grade C Unclassified Vanilla Beans, can contain blemishes, splits, or other natural imperfections.
* Ships next day with Tracking # (If order placed before 6pm EST)
Shipped vacuum-sealed to preserve freshness and fragrance.
OTHER ITEMS WE SELL:
* Pure Vanilla Extract
* Vanilla Beans by Count in 10, 20
* Vanilla Beans by Weight 1 OZ, 2 OZ, 1/4 LB, 1/2 LB, 1 LB & 2 LB
* Grade "A" & "B" Tahitian & Madagascar Beans by Count or Weight
* Vanilla Infused Natural Turbinado Sugar
* Ground Tahitian Vanilla Powder
* Vanilla Extract Making Kits
Thank you, Stephen & Erica Troup
Vanilla Love USA
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought these to add to my homemade extract. I’m very pleased with the quality of these beans. Much better than the extract grade beans I previously purchased from another company.
High quality extract beans at a great price. Made great paste for Christmas gifts.
These vanilla beans are such great quality! Smell is amazing, I love it. The grade C beans do seem like each bean is a different shape and size. Some seem to be a funky shape, but that does not take away from the quality of the actual vanilla beans. These are excellent for making extract or anything, really! Can't wait to share with my friends.
I use these beans tpo make super strong, aromatic, and flavourful extract for my bakery and make specialty extracts for sell as well. everyone loves the extract made from these vanilla beans! Most have high moisture and great appearance.
The best price anywhere and perfect for making your own amazing extract!